Today I thought we could have a bit of fun! 🙂 I came across these twenty very random questions on my dear blogging friend Kay’s blog. If you wanted to know more about the person behind this blog, this is the post for you!
- What’s your favourite colour? Red.
- What meal could you eat for the rest of your life? Pasta, in all variations :3
- What Hogwarts house would you be in? .Slytheryn – Being a good, reliable friend never seemed like an evil thing to me, and I took this online test once which took my love for chocolate as proof, so there you go.
- If you had a super power, what would it be? I’d love to be able to fly! When I was younger I wanted the ability to talk to all animals, but now flying is too tempting.
- Coke or Pepsi? I dislike both equally 🙂
- Daytime or Night time? Daytime! Sometimes staying up until 2am to play new games can be fun but I’m too fond of sleep to do it often.
- What sound annoys you? People eating anything with their mouths open. Why can’t people shut their mouths while chewing? I don’t want to see what you eat, I don’t want to smell your gum and I definitely don’t want to hear it!
- What is your karaoke song? See here.
- Craziest Purchase? I tend to buy things on impulse when I get excited about something anyway (which isn’t my best habit), but when I was a teenager this friend and I really wanted to have our own band, so I started taking drumming lessons and bought a drum set. Which I then hardly ever played on. So.
- Who would play you in a film of your life? See here.
- Your job during school/college? I worked in retail (two different jobs over the three years) and it was enough to put me off working in retail ever again. Just before we finished uni a friend and I actually made a vow never to work in retail again now that we were out, and so far we’re both succeeding.
- What is your guilty pleasure? I may love watching Take Me Out…
- Is the glass half full or half empty? Half full, until my cat knocks it over.
- How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? I think I was around eight or ten? Another kid in school said so, and by the time my parents had worked up the courage to tell me it was old news to me.
- What is the first memory you recall? A warm summer day, my Mum is picking weeds from the driveway and my Dad paints the garage door, and I ask if I could go over to my friend Miri’s house to play.
- Biggest pet peeve? Let me think, what haven’t I mentioned before… Oh, people who write to me using only text speak! If you’re going to write to me, please use the English you should have learned in school. Thank you, my eyes appreciate it.
- How would your friends describe you? “The legitimately insane one” (or “Queen of Pancakes”, depending on who you ask)
- What is your fear/ phobia? When I was younger I struggled with some mental issues and to this day Paranoia is a problem for me here and there so every now and again I worry that someone I love dies in some horrific fashion, that I die causing my SO the pain of having to adjust to a life without me (we’ve been together for long enough for that to be painful) or that some other awful thing happens for not actual reason other than there are some bad people in this world who don’t need a reason. All pretty irrational, really.
- Dog or cat person? I love both but my cat would beat me up if I said dog so I’ll say cat before I have another bruise I can’t explain.
- What unusual item do you have in your handbag right now? Some chewy, fruity MAOAM goodness… That’s unusual because they’ve been in there for weeks, and food doesn’t usually survive the day once it’s in my bag.
For all of my other musings, click me!
For Cookie Break’s home page, have a look here.