It’s time, friends!! Wardens of Archos needs you! *flails* *cries tears of fear*
Here’s what you need to know:
- You’ll have a month from the day you receive the draft to get your feedback to me. I will send out beta copies next week, probably around Wednesday or Thursday, so you’d have until August 17th. Roughly.
- If you realise at any point that my book isn’t for you, you’re free to abandon ship.
- If you realise at any point that you’ve taken on too much and you don’t have the time after all, you’re free to abandon ship.
- If you abandon ship, please let me know so I don’t forever wonder what happened to you.
- If you’ve never been a beta reader before, that’s fine – I promise to take good care of you <3
- I’m looking for five, maybe seven, lovelies to join my loyal beta squad.
You don’t necessarily need to have read Rise of the Sparrows first, but please remember that this is a sequel, so having read Book 1 first can’t be a bad idea 🙂
When I send you your beta copy, you’ll also receive an email of instructions so you’ll know what to look for 🙂 If you want more information now, before committing to anything, you can find my blog post about what betas do here:
Now, volunteer away, my lovelies! <3
Sign up for my newsletter for updates on my books (like early cover reveals…) and recommendations to help you grow as a writer:
All content belongs to the author, Sarina Langer.
For all previous updates on my books’ progress, click me!
For Cookie Break’s front page, take a look here.