Happy Monday, everyone! New exciting stuff is on the horizon!
Before I’ll tell you a bit about what’s coming next, here’s a brief recap over the last year or so… *ahem*
WHERE THE FUDGE IS B wow that’s embarrassing oo
So this took me way longer than it should have done, and I didn’t even do the whole alphabet apparently because either B is hiding from me or I didn’t do it? *awkward cough* Let’s just pretend the whole alphabet is there and move on…
Here’s what you need to know about what’s coming up:
- All that I Can Be will be a weekly fiction serial
- It’s urban fantasy, so not my usual genre
- There are 16 chapters, and I will post one every Monday
- It’s written and just needs to be typed up and proofread
- It will have some minor editing (line and proofread), but nothing as extensive as my books–I won’t pay an editor and there won’t be beta readers or critique partners
- It’s sort of a love story, but magic and the devil are there, too
- I can’t usually write with noise around me, including music, but All that I Can Be was inspired by Fall Into Me by Alev Lenz.
I can’t say yet when exactly the first chapter will post, but it will be next month 🙂
Stay curious, friends and familiars <3
For all other writing prompts, check here.
For CookieBreak’s homepage, click me.
All writing belongs to the author, Sarina Langer
Sign up for my newsletter for updates on my books and recommendations to help you grow as a writer: